Calling all puppies! Puppy Play School starts soon in Hope, BC!
Puppy Play School
Puppy Play School: Runs for six Thursdays at 7:30 PM, starting on January 12th 2017.
BOOK NOW! Contact the Recreation centre: 604-869-2304
Socialize with friends and turn your puppy into the dog you have always dreamed of having. Good habits are easy to set up, while bad habits are so hard to break!
Wag The Dog’s Puppy School with trainer Amelia Kellum, CPDT-KA, CTDI will help your puppy learn to behave while having lots of fun.
At Play School, your puppy will learn:
- How to play nicely with other dogs
- How to greet people politely
- To respond to their name and come when called
- How to walk nicely on leash
- How to focus on you and avoid distractions
- Sit, down and stay
- To go to bed and settle
- A few fun tricks too!
Meanwhile, you and your family will learn:
- How to give commands effectively
- How to use training equipment like leashes and clickers
- How to supervise your dog safely when playing with other dogs
- How to potty train your pup
- How to handle nipping and jumping up
- How to have fun with your dog for life!
Puppy Play School graduates will also earn a lifetime discount on private training sessions from Wag The Dog.
Puppies between 9 weeks and 5 months are welcome.
Puppies must have had at least one distemper/parvo virus vaccine after 7 weeks of age. Proof of vaccines must be presented at the first class. Don’t wait until your puppy is 12 weeks old to register for puppy class! Read more about early socialization here.
Wag The Dog’s Trainer Amelia Kellum, CPDT-KA, CTDI will help you enjoy a better relationship with your dog, build your bond, and have fun!
$160 for 6 sessions.
January 12th-February 16th 2017
Book Now: 604-869-2304
Questions? Email the trainer email@example.com