- The Puppy Prodigy Program
Puppy Prodigy Program
80% of your puppy's brain is fully developed by 20 weeks of age. In just a few short months, dogs go from mewling, blind newborns to the developmental equivalent of a ten year old child.
Do not miss this crucial stage of development - the experiences your puppy has during those early months will create a lasting impact on your dog's behavior and personality. It also sets the stage for your relationship with your dog.
Our puppy education is modelled on the best practices of service dog schools for their puppies in training.
We see no reason why all dogs shouldn't be raised to their full potential. Many of our clients are hoping that their puppy will one day become their own service dog. Many are just looking to have the best relationship with their dog possible.
Our methods incorporate the latest advances in canine cognition and education including:
- Force-free, choice-based teaching.
- Intensive socialization.
- Social and situational learning.
- Behavior modelling.
- Language and communication.
- In person private training sessions in the comfort of your home
- An online community where you can connect with other dog guardians.
- Homework and online educational material exclusive to Wag The Dog members.
- Online video check ins.
- Field trips to pet-friendly stores and parks.
- Puppy meet ups and play sessions.